I regret to say that we did not capture the light show that ensued on film, but at the same time I do not regret it. It was a moment in time I won't soon forget, and perhaps the best way we could have said goodbye to Denali (for now.) The lights flashed, danced, and skirted across the sky with quick, breathtaking movements. It was more than enough to leave us completely speechless, our eyes reverently locked on the bright sky above us, we stood completely awestruck.
We feel we have said our proper goodbyes to this place we've called home for the last 4 months - after an exhilirating and adventurous trek up to Cathedral Mountain in the park yesterday, and the light show to cap off the beautiful fall Denali day, we're looking forward to packing up and heading south, but always with Denali in our hearts. That might be cliche and cheesy to say, but I don't mind this time. Denali will be forever in our hearts, and we hope that you have the chance to see it for yourselves one day.
On to more great adventures -
cheers,
Jenny & Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment